We pride ourselves on taking an open down-to-earth approach to our recruitment process and understand what our candidates are looking for. We hold professional, yet informal, telephone interviews as an initial introduction to building up a clearer picture of what you’re looking for in your next career move; it’s important to us to understand what motivates you and what your aspirations are.
At NDT Personnel Ltd, it’s paramount that we build and grow a strong rapport with our candidates in order to select the right roles with our clients and we value taking a keen interest in what drives you, what you excel in and where you feel your next career step will take you.
NDT Personnel Ltd offer support and guidance throughout the entire recruitment process; securing your next career move needn’t be daunting, especially with our ‘hints & tips’ as a guide to assist you;
- Apply to jobs where you possess relevant skills, experience and approvals. Applying for roles that you’re qualified and experienced in is productive and will increase your chances of generating interest in your CV and being invited for interviews.
- Your CV is your introduction; be detailed, but try and keep it punchy and to the point. Ideally, your CV should be no more than 2 pages.
- Ensure your CV is current and you’ve proof read for errors; spelling mistakes and grammatical errors suggest a lack of attention to detail and don’t look professional.
- Complete an NDT Questionnaire form in as much detail as possible; this will enable us to understand your requirements in depth prior to us having a discussion with you.
- Be open and honest during the interview process so that we can ensure we place you in the right job and we can represent you as best as possible to our clients.
- Provide all copies of your most recent certificates; for Aerospace-qualified Technicians who hold EN 4179 qualification, do you have a letter from previous employment to confirm you are recent in the method?
- For General Engineering NDT roles, have you supplied all NDT related tickets that could be of benefit to us to review?
- When applying for a position in an MRO facility, ensure you have an up to date EWIS and Human Factors certificate.
- Have an up to date Log book available to be forwarded to the customer when requested.
- Be responsive to the recruiter, help us to help you.
From all the team at NDT Personnel Ltd, we wish you all the very best in your career path and look forward to being a part of finding your next role.