Are you interested in working for one of the world’s leading providers of NDT services?
NDT Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our sister company, Morgan Ward NDT Ltd, one of the world’s leading providers of Non-Destructive Testing services to the Aerospace and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the business, Morgan Ward NDT Ltd require an experienced Aerospace Technician to join our facility in Seville, Spain
- Full time position on night shift, operating a 10 days on, 4 days off shift system
- Working with aircraft, providing inspection support of aircraft engines, although further training can be provided to the right individual to allow for personal development to full on-wing inspection experience
We’re looking for applicants who can fulfil the following criteria:
- Possess experience of working in accordance with EN 4179 Level 2 UT (essential)
- Proven background in Aerospace NDT and working to Aerospace specifications, ideally having performed inspections on aircraft engines
- Experience of ET and PT would be advantageous to this role
- Documented evidence of OJT hours
- Team player
You’ll have a positive attitude towards safety, good analytical skills and problem-solving ability and will possess excellent report writing capabilities, too.
The role attracts an excellent salary and the opportunity for personal development.
If you’re interested in working for a rapidly growing highly successful company on a permanent basis, please send your CV and NDT documentation to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager on:
Related Jobs (6)
Aerospace NDT Technician – Dublin, Ireland – Permanent position on 6th March 2019 Full Time
Aerospace NDT Technician – Madrid, Spain – Permanent position on 6th March 2019 Full Time
Aerospace NDT Technician – Bergamo, Italy – Permanent position on 6th March 2019 Full Time