Aerospace UT Technicians EN 4179 L2
Various European locations
3-6 Months Contract
£excellent hourly rate + accommodation + flights
NDT Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our sister company, Morgan Ward NDT Ltd, one of the world’s leading providers of Non-Destructive Testing services to the Aerospace and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the business, Morgan Ward NDT Ltd require Level 2 EN 4179 UT Technicians to help support the business on a contract basis.
We’re looking for applicants who can fulfil the following criteria:
- Possess experience of working in accordance with EN 4179 Level 2 UT
- Valid Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety documentation
- Possess experience of working in an on-wing capacity, ideally with Boeing aircraft
- Proven background in Aerospace NDT and working to Aerospace specifications
- Willingness to travel to European locations
You’ll have a positive attitude towards safety, good analytical skills and problem-solving ability and will possess excellent report writing abilities.
Morgan Ward NDT can guarantee 10 hours per day (shift duration varies), will provide accommodation and flights throughout the contract duration, which we anticipate being approximately 3-6 months, and we will be paying an excellent hourly rate
If you’re interested in working as part of a professional NDT team on a contract basis, please send your CV and NDT documentation to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager on: