Are you an Aerospace Level 2 ready to work towards becoming a Level 3?
NDT Personnel Ltd are recruiting on behalf of its sister company, Aerospace Inspection Training Ltd (AIT Ltd), leaders in the provision of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) training courses and examination programmes for the Aerospace industry.
AIT Ltd are a long-established business and a BINDT approved outside agency training school. Due to an increase in its customer base, AIT Ltd are now recruiting for an exceptional Level 2 to join the business to train towards Level 3 qualification
- Undertake training towards L3 qualification in UT, ET and RT with relevant support throughout
- Research, plan, prepare and deliver exceptional and contemporary classes in a variety of methods within the School
- Invigilate exams and ensure the necessary awarding body standards are met
- Mark student exam papers
- Work closely and collaborate with other Level 3’s to maintain equipment and manage calibration
- Maintain accurate training records
- You will have carved a career working within the Aerospace NDT market within one or more of the following; aircraft build, MRO and/or new components
- Experienced Level 2 Technician at the peak of their career ready to take the next step in training towards Level 3 status
- Must have current L2 in accordance with EN 4179 in UT, ET and RT, ideally hold L2 in IRT
- Focused individual, personable manner and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Tenacious and keen to embark on a new career challenge
- Ideally have experience of delivering training and/or working in a School environment
AIT Ltd provide a competitive package and will consider applications on an individual basis. Remuneration requirements will be discussed upon initial telephone interview.
Applicants must reside in the UK to be considered for this position
If you’re focused, dedicated and looking for a fresh career challenge with genuine opportunity for personal development and progression, please send your CV to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager, on: