Are you looking for a new career challenge in a successful diverse NDT business?
NDT Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established leader in Aerospace and General Engineering NDT services, supporting both Test House and On-Wing capabilities within the Aerospace sector.
Due to exceptional growth, our client is now recruiting for an experienced Aerospace Technician to join their NADCAP accredited Test House facility in Luton, Bedfordshire to support ongoing inspections in a variety of NDT methods.
- Carry out in-service and pre-service NDT of Aerospace and Industrial components (Metallic and Composite components)
- Use of various NDT methods, including Ultrasonics, Radiography and Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Understanding of relevant specifications affecting NDT techniques and carry out all work in accordance with them
- Maintenance of all NDT equipment (ensuring scheduled checks and calibration are carried out)
- Have worked in accordance with EN 4179 L2
- Ideally have experience of UT, RT and PT, but must essentially have 2 out of 3 of these methods to be considered for the role
- Willingness to undertake training in other methods as required by the business
- Experience of working in a NADCAP approved facility
The role offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and the opportunity to gain personal development and train in other methods, full staff benefits package (including medical cashback scheme), exceptional pension and 33 days holiday per annum
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading businesses in NDT and establish a career move that will enable continuous personal improvement and the chance to be part of an expert team.
If you’re interested in working for one of the world’s leading providers of NDT services, please send your CV and NDT documentation to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager on:
Related Jobs (7)
Quality Engineer (Special Processes) – £35k – Surrey on 1st May 2019 Full Time
On-Wing Aerospace Technician – £excellent package – Bedfordshire on 10th April 2019 Full Time