NDT Personnel Ltd are presently supporting a unique role which has become available with one of the leading names in NDT
Our esteemed client, a renowned business that provides NDT inspection support to the Oil & Gas, Marine and Nuclear sectors, as well as other high assurance industries, currently require an experienced NDT Technician to lead their Marine inspection services in the North West UK
Performing ship hull thickness surveys, both offshore/afloat and in dry dock to the requirements of Lloyds Register, DNV, GL, ABS, RINA and Bureau Veritas.
You’ll be responsible for performing the above inspections in a variety of locations, but predominantly focusing on the North West UK
- Experience of working on Lloyds register shipping projects
- Experience of visual interpretation and inspection of pressurised vessels, reactors and pipelines and for the marine inspection of ships using MT, PT and UT
- Lloyd’s Register and DNV accreditation essential
- Team player, ability to work as a Supervisor and assist in developing the team
- Keen interest in growing and developing the business
This is a great opportunity for a Technician who’s interested in taking the next step in their career and putting their ‘stamp’ on the growth of the company.
A company vehicle can be provided as part of the remuneration package and a competitive salary is available. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am – 4.30pm
If this sounds like your next career move, please forward your CV to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager, on: