Are you a dynamic thinker with the ability to multi-task? Are you well-organised, able to think on your feet and responsive to challenges?
NDT Personnel are presently working on behalf of our sister company, Morgan Ward NDT Ltd, to appoint an Operations Coordinator to support their Head Office in New Mills
As Operations Coordinator, you will be the interface between Morgan Ward’s NDT team and customers and your role will encompass many responsibilities intrinsic to the smooth running of the site. Every day is different, with some being more fast paced and demanding than others, bringing variety to this post and the need for an individual with a diverse skillset.
- Be the first and main point of contact for customers, maintaining and enhancing positive customer relationships for the business in all interaction with customers
- Oversee all aspects of our NDT team, including coordinating and managing travel arrangements to jobs, managing the WIP list and liaising with Technicians on outstanding paperwork and uncompleted job packs, managing dosimeters and medical assessments for radiation NDT workers and handling mobile phone contracts and overseeing monthly phone bills
- Coordinate AOG responses in accordance with Technicians’ out of hours working patterns
- Undertake contract reviews for customer enquiries or purchase requests ensuring the company has the necessary accreditations, equipment and qualified staff to facilitate the work prior to raising the ‘Application For Test’ (AFT)
- Raise AFT’s
- Maintain up to date records of compliance for radiation NDT workers
- Provide general administrative support for the various New Mills site Managers/Directors
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to understand complex information
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Good time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Must possess experience of working within the Aerospace/Aviation sector and ideally have an understanding of aircraft, preferably with knowledge of NDT
- Have worked in a similar role, ideally within planning/operations support/materials management
Due to the requirements of this position, applicants must be prepared to provide out of hours support where required
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of our Head Office Operation and provide vital support to our experienced team.
If you’re interested in applying, please forward your CV to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager, on: