Our client is an accomplished and globally renowned brand within NDT services, specifically providing inspection support across the Aerospace and General Engineering sectors. Due to significant increase in the company’s orders, a permanent requirement for an experienced Radiographer has become available.
- Radiographic testing (X-Ray and Gamma), in accordance with company approved procedures, of Aerospace castings
- Working in accordance with industry specifications including ASTM, RR, BAE and ISO
- Analyse and interpret test data and manage report writing process
- Provide insight on technique development
- Ideally at least a year’s experience as a CR L2 Technician in accordance with EN 4179/NAS 410 (the company will be transferring from traditional film to CR)
- Experience of testing and inspecting castings (PCN Gen can be considered with relevant training provided for achieving RT training hours)
- Ideally experience of testing and inspecting Aerospace castings
- Knowledgeable in digital image interpretation of casting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This is a team focused role within a professional and exceptional NDT facility and an excellent opportunity to be part of a one of the biggest companies in NDT.
Shifts are involved in this position and rotate as follows:
Week 1: mornings Week 2: afternoons Week 3: nights
To apply for this position, please forward your full CV to Leanne Evans, Recruitment Manager, on: