NDT Personnel are excited to be recruiting for an established engineering consultancy located in South Wales. Our client is a renowned name within its sector, offering a variety of specialist testing services to many industries, including Aerospace, Rail and Oil & Gas. They now require a Technical Sales Engineer to assist in broadening their customer base and support their existing customers in South Wales and South West England.
To provide technical advice, product knowledge and support to new and existing customers specifically in weld inspection, mechanical testing and metallurgical services. In the future, you’ll develop the role into NDT support services (L2 and L3) to complement the company’s full capabilities.
You’ll handle the complete sales cycle, including lead generation and new business development, advising, tendering and closing. You’ll also be responsible for building and maintaining key client relationships and attending local and national industry conferences to promote the company’s products and services.
- Experience of technical sales within weld inspection/metallurgical services/mechanical testing (Essential)
- NDT market knowledge (desirably having worked as a Technician)
- Ability to forecast revenue and growth through strategic planning
- Ideally degree-qualified in either Engineering, Commerce or Business
- Methodical with a keen eye for detail and with a tenacious attitude to your work
- Personable and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel within the UK
- Clean driving licence
The role attracts a competitive salary of up to £40k and the opportunity to develop sales growth autonomously.
Due to the location of the business, applications are encouraged from those located in South Wales/South West England.
If you’re interested in working for a leading business in its field and possess the technical knowledge and sales experience required, please send your CV to Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager on:
Leanne Evans, NDT Recruitment Manager on: email@example.com